January 4, 2012

Divine Appointment?

This week I visited an old family friend who has been afflicted with early stages of dementia. There I met a TV repairman/electrician who happened to also come from my hometown as well as a Christian brother! My brother and I have been looking for such a person to fix our aerial problem for a while now without any success and now there was one waiting! After hearing his faith journey, I discovered that this brother’s pastor was also a dear friend of mine who had once served with us in the past!

I was left wondering how the Lord had arranged this meeting to not only meet an ordinary need of mine but also refreshed me with testimonies of His love for us. I was encouraged. I had come to bless but was blessed as well! It all started with just a sudden decision to visit that has longed been overdue. Are there more of such appointments? I am sure there are. It's just that we did not notice it or perhaps we would prefer that others come to us rather than we take a first step!

May the year ahead be one that you are greatly encouraged as you seek to pray continually to want to know and do God’s will. Just let Him rearrange your appointments and make it His appointment!

Blessed New Year 2012!

Pr. Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment